Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,691 (R$ 9,809) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)