Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)