Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,573 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)