Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,451 (руб 151,881) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)