Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,590 (руб 110,239) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)