Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,949 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)