Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,315 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)