Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,401 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)