Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,698 (R$ 9,830) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)