Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43333 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €990 (2,285 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)