Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 (41,291 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)