Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03265 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €949 (29,054₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)