Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 (CH$2,909,361) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)