Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,227 (CH$1,633,608) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)