Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 (CH$2,890,166) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)