Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,460 (COL$5,050,655) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)