Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,567 (COL$7,780,381) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)