Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,298 (COL$4,536,902) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)