Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,768 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)