Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,774 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)