Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,012 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (36 minutes ago)