Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,855 (49,564,717 ₫) in Viet Tri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)