Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (29,598,962 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)