Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 (C$3,409) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)