Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,433 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)