Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)