Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,702 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)