Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,411 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)