Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)