Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,765 in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)