Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,168 in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)