Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,867 in Vec-Liepaja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)