Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,426 (23,135 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)