Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00611 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,346 (383,833 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)