Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 (39,946 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)