Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10026 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,304 (22,983 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)