Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09636 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,241 (23,258 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)