Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,332 (2,610 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (32 minutes ago)