Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,083 ($2,459) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)