Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,313 ($4,696) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)