Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,483 ($2,923) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (37 minutes ago)