Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,464 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,370 (C$3,541) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)