Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,431 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (C$3,737) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)