Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,264 prices entered by 654 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,397 (C$3,744) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)