Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,183 (C$6,029) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)