Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,494 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,500 (C$6,241) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)