Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,443 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,047 (C$5,778) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)