Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,828 (CH$1,996,839) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)