Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,780 (CH$1,315,326) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)