Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)