Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,882 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)