Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,100 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)