Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)