Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,786 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)