Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,413 (COL$4,886,357) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (29 minutes ago)