Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,532 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)