Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (30 minutes ago)