Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,999 (Bs 46,962) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)