Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,534 (CH$1,163,843) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)