Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,713 (CH$1,308,895) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)