Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,131 (CH$2,062,640) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)