Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,580 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)