Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)