Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,601 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)