Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,660 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (33 minutes ago)