Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,561 (¥428,258) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (37 minutes ago)