Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)