Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,315 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)