Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,904 ($4,211) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)