Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,780 (ARS $63,556) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)