Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,749 (11,001TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)