Cost of living comparison between Uruapan, Mexico and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,087 (Mex$ 67,856) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)