Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10568 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 (36,890 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)