Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09960 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 (25,424 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)