Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,116 (39,057 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)