Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,968 (37,530 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)