Cost of living comparison between Ulm, Germany and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,329 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)