Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,523 (₨183,220) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)