Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,550 (4,073,755 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)