Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,412 (4,172,764 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)