Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,494 (4,273,159 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)