Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,411 (4,160,010 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)