Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,236 (₨157,934) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)