Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01440 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,348 (руб 93,587) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)