Cost of living comparison between Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,360 (89,609 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)