Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,088 (R$ 10,365) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (43 minutes ago)