Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,015 (R$ 9,834) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)