Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24924 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,583 (R$ 6,352) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (37 minutes ago)